Aerial RunwayAerial Runway obstacles:
- Trapper Climbing ladder
- 2 Stabilized Andes bridges you must conquer to get to the zip line
- 1 512-foot zip line
- 1 Stabilized Andes bridge you must complete to get off the course.
- Minimum age is 8 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested for all children when checking in.
- Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the length of the course.
- Due to restriction on number of people per platform, we require 1 parent for a maximum of 2 children for each Zip experience.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4'0"
- Max weight is 275 lbs.
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required.
$18.95 plus tax in addition to membership or admission to Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
Reservations are required.
Please read the Zip Wild FAQ before making a reservation.