Know Before You Go
- Don't leave valuables in your car.
- Never feed or harass the animals.
- Stay on marked paths and trails.
- Wear shoes and shirts at all times.
- Barbecues, open flame devices, and grills are not allowed.
- Please leave pets at home. Park regulations prohibit them inside the park.
- Do not play iPods, radios, or other musical devices in the park.
- Do not bring sports equipment into the park (Frisbees, balls, bats, etc).
- Skates, skateboards, wheelie-type shoes, scooters, Segways and bicycles are prohibited inside the park.
- Camera drones and other flying toys are prohibited inside the park.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed in the wildlife park; this includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- Enjoy Northwest Trek and have a great time!
ParkingParking is FREE for cars, buses and recreational vehicles.
We have designated ADA parking spaces and a drop-off/pick-up zone in front of our admissions window.
Never leave a pet inside of a parked car.
Northwest Trek is ADA-accessible. Graded, paved pathways allow for comfortable maneuvering around the park. Wheelchairs can be secured in the trams and wheelchair-accessible picnic tables are available. A courtesy cart is available to transport visitors with mobility issues from Trek Center to the tram tour station.